- Cumulative GPA: 3.69
- Relevant Coursework (Stats): Intermediate Statistics, Probability, Data Science, Nonparametric Statistics, Theoretical Statistics, Statistical Communications
- Relevant Coursework (CS): Computer Systems, Data Structures
- Developed and worked sales pipeline for top crypto PR firm; also performed market research, updated clients, and drafted press releases
- Performed in-depth product due diligence by testing and evaluating code bases
- Created preliminary evaluation model to filter prospective clients
- Adopted implementation of paper for landmark-based facial recognition and ported to iOS as proof of concept
- Participated in development of highly-labelled data generation pipeline for use in CV algorithms
- Generated and pursued leads for potential products
- Headed side-project to streamline company's manual reporting with JasperReports
- Assisted in de-bugging of Java code for weekly deployment of a live mobile e-commerce app
- Served at Central Fire Station in accordance with my National Service obligation, assisting my paramedic in patient treatment and conveyance
I write a weekly newsletter on the happenings at the intersections of tech and business.
Assorted investigations approached with data science.
Developed an automated personality test taker with a Facebook Messenger and web interface; the web interface can be viewed here.